Traffic tickets happen. They can become something more significant, though, and when they do, you need skilled representation to help you prevent the situation from becoming more costly or drawing harsh penalties. If you have been pulled over and issued a summons for a traffic violation, you could deb facing heavy fines, potential loss of your New Jersey driving privileges, and, in some instances, incarceration at the County Jail.
At the Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall, you can be confident that you are getting the strongest possible legal service. We have successfully pursued tens of thousands of traffic cases, getting results for our clients. We also have a team of former municipal prosecutors and experienced municipal court attorneys to handle your New Jersey traffic ticket defense.
We know both sides of these cases. Our team consists of attorneys who have prosecuted in more than 25 municipalities throughout New Jersey, and we know the tactics needed for success.
New Jersey Traffic Ticket Attorney
If you are facing a traffic violation that could result in costly fines, penalties and changes to your record that could affect your insurance, contact us today. Our skilled attorneys are prepared to evaluate the details of your case and create an approach customized to your situation.
We offer free consultations on all traffic violation cases. Call us today at (877) 450-8301.
We offer representation to clients in all traffic violation matters, including:
- Driving with a suspended or revoked license, N.J.S.A. 39:3-40
- Driving without insurance, N.J.S.A. 39:6B-2
- Knowingly leaving the scene of an accident, N.J.S.A. 39:4-129
- Reckless driving, N.J.S.A.39:4-96
- Improper passing, N.J.S.A. 39:4-85
- Careless driving, N.J.S.A. 39:4-97
- Speeding ticket, N.J.S.A. 39:4-98
- Division of Motor Vehicle (DMV) hearings, N.J.S.A. 39:5-30
- Restoring your driver’s license
- Failure to report an accident, N.J.S.A. 39:4-130
- Failure to Observe a Traffic Signal, N.J.S.A. 39:4-81
- Improper Turn at Traffic Light, N.J.S.A. 39:4-115
- Failure to Observe a Stop Sign or Yield Sign, N.J.S.A. 39:4-144
- Tailgating, N.J.S.A. 39:4-89
If you wish to speak with a highly skilled New Jersey traffic lawyer, please call The Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall today toll free at (877) 450-8301. We provide flexible payment plans and accept major credit cards. We are available nights and weekends for convenient appointments.